On Wednesday 14th December the Supreme Courtroom will hand down two judgments. The hand-downs will happen at 9:45 a.m. in Courtroom One:
- Stanford Worldwide Financial institution Ltd (In Liquidation) v HSBC Financial institution PLC, on attraction from  EWCA Civ 535. The Courtroom was requested to think about whether or not an bancrupt firm suffers any loss if funds are made out of its financial institution accounts which discharge a debt owed by that firm in an equal quantity.
- Candey Ltd v Crumpler and one other (as Joint Liquidators of Peak Accommodations and Resorts Ltd (In Liquidation)), on attraction from  EWCA Civ 26. The judgment will take into account in what circumstances will the solicitors have waived (or be inferred to have waived) their equitable lien when a solicitor enters right into a safety association with a shopper?
The next Supreme Courtroom judgments stay excellent: (As of 19/12/22)
- The Legislation Debenture Belief Company plc v Ukraine (Represented by the Minister of Finance of Ukraine appearing upon the directions of the Cupboard of Ministers of Ukraine) Nos. 2 and three, heard 9-12 December 2019
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Belief v Flowers and Ors, heard 22 June 2021
- Fearn and others v Board of Trustees of the Tate Gallery heard 7th December 2021
- Canada Sq. Operations Ltd v Potter, heard 14th June 2022
- R (on the appliance of VIP Communications Ltd (In Liquidation)) v Secretary of State for the House Divisionheard 4th October 2022
- McCue (as guardian for Andrew McCue) (AP) v Glasgow Metropolis Councilheard 18th October 2022
- Unger and one other (in substitution for Hasan) v Ul-Hasan (deceased) and one otherheard 20th October 2022
- Chief Constable of the Police Service of Northern Eire and one other v Agnew and others (Northern Eire), heard 14th-15th December 2022