About Adamas College
The Adamas College has been established by Sachis Kiran Roy Memorial Belief (SKRMT) (below the West Bengal Act IV of 2014) handed by The West Bengal Legislature and permitted by The Governor. The provisions of The Adamas College Act, 2014, have come into impact on eleventh April 2014, via a notification issued by The Govt. of West Bengal on the identical day.
Adamas College, nestled in Barasat. Kolkata aspires to impart the best high quality training to the younger minds of India, with an already established high-quality analysis facility and a strong staff of lecturers.
Whereas the system of imparting training might be versatile and multidisciplinary, with state-of-the-art and interactive pedagogy, the College is anticipated to step by step develop to accommodate different areas of examine, similar to Organic Sciences, Earth Sciences, Tremendous & Visible Arts and totally different branches of Medical Sciences.
Concerning the Faculty of Legislation
Having established within the 12 months 2015 after which after consistently marching with the torch of authorized training we have now the imaginative and prescient to impart justice-oriented authorized training. Our lecturers together with retired Judges empower college students with particular person consideration, and intensive in addition to intensive regulation examine with medical training.
On the Faculty of Legislation and Justice, Adamas College, because the identify suggests, together with regulation justice training is given nice significance. As well as, in regulation educating, we deal with the event of expertise for crucial and prudential judgment to make our college students nice professionals because the principal purpose of authorized training is formative quite than informative.
Concerning the Moot Court docket Competitors
Moot Court docket Competitions are probably the most essential areas of each regulation curriculum. The train of mooting teaches college students expertise which are of utmost significance for fixing advanced authorized issues and diligent advocacy within the court docket.
Legislation Colleges play an essential function in instilling and inspiring the expansion of regulation college students by internet hosting debates, panel discussions, Worldwide Conferences and moot court docket competitions in addition to encouraging analysis and authorized writing on the themes.
In consequence, the Faculty of Legislation and Justice, at Adamas College is organizing a two-day Nationwide Moot Court docket Competitors. The Moot Court docket Committee of Adamas College is a student-led physique that works in coordination with the administration and the authorities for organizing varied moot court docket actions. Yearly, the Committee organizes Nationwide Moot Court docket Competitions.
- College students duly enrolled and pursuing full-time 5 years or 3 years of undergraduate regulation programs from India or from a international college with the regulation as a significant could apply to take part within the third NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, ADAMAS UNIVERSITY.
- College students enrolled and pursuing a post-graduate diploma or short-term certificates programs in regulation usually are not eligible to use.
- A most of 5 Groups from one College/ Faculty can take part.
How you can Register?
- Every staff shall register for the third Nationwide Moot Court docket Competitors, Faculty of Legislation and Justice, Adamas College by submitting a registration kind, within the prescribed method by twentieth December.
- On receipt of the duly stuffed registration kind, the institute shall reply to the collaborating staff, acknowledging the receipt.
- After the deadline for registration expires, the Moot Court docket Committee shall reply to every registered staff, with a novel staff code, which shall be used to establish the groups through the competitors.
- Deliver a Laborious Copy of the Bonafide Certificates, duly signed and sealed by the competent authority of the establishment.
- The registration payment for the competitors is INR 1500/- for groups not availing of lodging and INR 4000/- for groups availing of lodging and registration. Charges in any case are non-refundable.
- The registration payment for the third Nationwide Moot Court docket Competitors is to be paid by way of NEFT switch or UPI. No different cost methodology shall be accepted.
- Any further expenses incurred by the staff whereas making the wire transfers to be borne by the staff.
- Cost Particulars:
- Title of Beneficiary: Adamas College
- Title of Financial institution: Financial institution of India
- Tackle: Barasat-Barrackpore Street, Barbaria, PO Jagannathpur, District-24 Parganas (North), Kolkata-700126, West Bengal, India.
- RTGS/ IFS Code No.: BKID0004156
- Account Quantity: 41562011000003
- Account Sort: Present
- BankName: Financial institution Of India
- Department Title: AIT Campus Department
Awards and Rewards
- Winners: Rs. 25,000/-
- Runners Up: Rs. 15,000/-
- Greatest Audio system: Rs. 5,000/-
- Greatest Researcher: Rs. 5,000/-
- Greatest Memorial: Rs. 10,000/-
- Remark of Registration: 1st December 2022
- Launch of Moot Drawback: 1st December 2022
- Final date of Registration: twentieth December 2022
- Clarification of Queries: twenty third December 2022
- Submission of Comfortable Copy: fifteenth January 2023
- Submission of Laborious Copy: nineteenth January 2023
- Bodily Registration: twenty seventh January 2023
- Inaugural Ceremony: twenty seventh January 2023
- Preliminary Spherical and Quarter-Remaining Rounds: twenty seventh January 2023
- Semi-Remaining Rounds and Remaining Spherical: twenty eighth January 2023
- Valedictorian Ceremony: twenty eighth January 2023
Adamas College, Barasat, Kolkata, West Bengal; Barrackpore-Barasat Rd, 24 Parganas North, Jagannathpur, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700126.
In case of any queries, please contact solj. mootcourt[at]adamasuniversity.ac.in